As of April 2021 Bradby’s existing specialist services (substance misuse, safer relationships and targeted support) were aligned, coming together to create a single project for supporting young people across a range of issues. ASCENT, is Bradby Club’s specialist Health and Well-being support service incorporating a number of professionals to meet young people’s complex needs.
- Broaden spectrum of support and education
- Enable more effective overlap of Bradby professionals
- Create a single streamlined support service for young people and youth provisions
- Benefit from multi-disciplinary team input
- Improve overall outcomes for young people
To find out more please follow the link: ASCENT
Alternatively please get in contact via the details below.
Get in touch
Young people can contact us by either calling 01788 544344, Instagram or Facebook or emailing a member of the team:
Professionals and organisations please email email@example.com if you would like to refer a young person or find out more about ASCENT.